Rolfing™ Structural Integration provides an opportunity to regain one’s natural integrity of form. Its goal is to allow a person to reach his or her highest potential for freedom of movement. According to the method’s founder, Dr. Ida P. Rolf :
The primary concept of Rolfing is to organize the body so that Earth’s gravitational field can reinforce the body’s energy field.
Instead of simply relieving symptoms, the Rolfing practitioner will integrate the units of a body to render it an efficient energy system. When the body is in balance and gravity flows through it with ease, function is increased, pain disappears and overall well-being is achieved.
CranioSacral Therapy is a holistic approach to wellness that addresses the mind‐body‐spirit matrix of an individual. It is a gentle manual therapy that releases tension patterns deep in the body to relieve pain and improve health. With a very light touch, the therapist facilitates the release of restrictions in the tissue and bone that surround the central nervous system. The method evaluates fluctuations in the fluid field of the body to facilitate its own self‐corrective mechanisms.
Certified Advanced Rolfer™
CranioSacral Therapist (CST-T)
Licensed Massage Therapist
It is an honor to accompany my clients on their journey to find balance and decipher the history of their physical being. Each session offers insights into the human experience and I am humbled by the magnitude. My clinical philosophy can be described in a quote by one of the innovators of CranioSacral Therapy, Dr. John E. Upledger :
The secret something that is shared by all effective healing methods is the process of leading the patient to an honest and truthful self-discovery. This self-discovery is required for the initiation and continuation of self-healing; for it is only through self-healing – in contrast to curing – that patients can experience both permanent recovery and spiritual growth…the closer our perception of self approaches, the deeper our capacity for self-healing becomes. When there is a very close correspondence between self-image and truth, our healing powers may be virtually unlimited.
- CranioSacral Support Therapist, Combat Veterans Therapy Program, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- CranioSacral Therapist CST-T (2018) Upledger Institute Ireland, Kildare, Ireland
- Certified Advanced Rolfer (2015) European Rolfing Association, Catania, Sicily
- Member of Swiss Registry of Empirical Medicine (RME) & ASCA
- Certified Rolfer (2012), European Rolfing Association, Munich, Germany
- Licensed Massage Therapist, B-Spa, Beau-Rivage Hotel, Neuchatel, Switzerland
- Hawaii State Licensed Massage Therapist (2009), Hawaii Healing Arts College, Kailua, Hawaii
- Town Councilwoman, Rochefort, Switzerland
- Founding Director, Rochefort Benevolent Association, Switzerland
- Mother of three
- Systems Analyst, United States Department of State at the United Nations, New York
- Bachelor of Arts (1987), New York University, New York City